Construction Worker Dome Lunchbox
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This our Classic Construction Worker Lunch Box - a more modern, and bigger, take on the vintage dome shaped lunchboxes of the mid-1950s. Details on the lunch box have been closely reproduced, and improved. The lunch box even has a wire clasp in the lid to hold an insulated flask bottle in place. Makes a perfect gift for you, your dad, your Rosie the Riveter mom, or your Tonka teen. Our complete lunch box and stainless steel insulated bottle set is available here: Black Dome Lunch Box with Flask.
- Made of heavy gauge 0.6mm steel for ultimate durability
- Deep midnight navy hammertone finish for that classic industrial look
- Dome top of the lunch box has a swing arm to hold flask bottle in place
- Industrial grade latches and back hinge
- Will hold in place a flask bottle that's about 12 inches tall and 3.5 in diameter (not included)
- Lunchbox measures about 12 inches wide, 9 tall, and 6 deep
- Lunchbox holds about 10 Qts (9.4 liters)
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.