Junior Construction Worker Dome Lunch Box
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This our smaller version of the Classic Construction Worker Lunch Box. While it has modest dimensions that makes it more suitable for school or moderate appetites at work, it still has a generous 5 quart capacity. Like its bigger brother, this lunch box is also very similar to the classic dome lunch boxes from the 1950s and 60s - but improved. The lunch box even has a wire clasp in the lid to hold an insulated flask bottle in place. Makes a perfect gift. While this lunch box doesn't come with a bottle, our Stainless Steel Briefcase Thermos fits perfectly in the domed upper half.
- Made of heavy gauge 0.6mm steel for ultimate durability
- Deep midnight navy hammertone finish for that classic industrial look
- Dome top of the lunch box has a swing arm to hold flask bottle in place
- Industrial grade latches and back hinge
- Will hold in place a flask bottle that's about 10.5 inches tall and 3.5 in diameter (not included)
- Lunchbox measures about 11 inches wide, 8.5 tall, and 5 deep
- Lunchbox holds about 5 Qts (4.7 liters)
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.